Cousin Tony's Brand New Firebird sell out Gasometer and Milk Factory, massive east coast tour underway
Over the past 18 months, Cousin Tony's Brand New Firebird have been slowly but surely seeping into our collective musical psyche through a diverse series of unique, exciting and meaningful songs - from the musical ode to our great Southern city 'Melbourne Bitter', to the uplifting 'Morning Person', the jazz-tinged 'Cool Parties' and the hauntingly beautiful new single 'Transient'.
Now with millions of streams behind them and many memorable shows to their name, the Bird are hitting the road for their first comprehensive east coast headline tour in support of their eagerly anticipated debut album 'Electric Brown' (released March 2nd).
Having just come off the back of a slot at NYE on the Hill (which garnered rave reviews) as well as a run of regional tour dates with Greta Ray, the five piece are ready to introduce their sound to new audiences. Their recent BIGSOUND showcases received nods in The Music's ‘Acts Set to Blow Up' and Beat Magazine’s 'The Best Acts We Saw at BIGSOUND', so these shows are not to be missed. Complete with special guests in tow, this will be a celebration of a truly special album.
Get your tickets for all of the dates below:
- Thursday March 22 – The Gasometer, Collingwood, VIC — SOLD OUT
- Friday April 6 – The Milk Factory, Brisbane, QLD — SOLD OUT
- Saturday April 7 – Shark Bar, Gold Coast, QLD
- Thursday April 19 – Transit Bar, Canberra, ACT
- Friday April 20 – Cambridge Hotel, Newcastle, NSW
- Sunday April 22 – Lansdowne Hotel, Sydney, NSW
- Friday May 4 – Karova Lounge, Ballarat, VIC
- Sunday May 6 – Barwon Club, Geelong, VIC
- Friday May 11 – Gold Dust Lounge, Bendigo, VIC (free show)
- Thursday May 24 – Rocket Bar, Adelaide, SA